CRM stands for customer relationship management. Some real estate agents utilize software to manage their clients, whereas others view CRM as a business philosophy. Still, others are of the opinion that it is a process that marries software and strategy to convert leads to long term clients.
CRM is used to build relationships and engage with clients. It also helps users manage their client’s data.
WHAT IS A CRM IN REAL ESTATE.
CRM software poses as your source of truth for prospect and client information, allowing you to build relationships and make data-driven decisions. CRM is an essential item for managing a healthy pipeline in a way that saves time and brainpower.
The following are some of the key features a CRM offers to make your life easier and better;
- Organise prospect information, making it easier to find.
- Quicky respond to property inquires without having to dig through your inbox.
- Automate tasks and workflows.
- Maintain contact with past clients for relationship management and future referrals.
- Gather information digitally.
HOW IS CRM IMPORTANT FOR REALTORS?
When it comes to real estate business, the way realtors engage their existing clients to play an essential role in how they acquire future clients.
Real estate is all about building trust; mostly 82% of new sales are referrals from either existing clients, previous clients, family, friends, or relatives. Real estate CRM can help realtors manage incoming leads, track interactions, and stay on top of important tasks.
WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR WHEN CHOOSING A CRM.
When searching for a CRM, there are certain factors to consider which includes;
- How much it costs.
- Whether it has all of the features and tools your company needs.
- How simple it is to use.
- How well it integrates with other popular programs.
WHAT DOES A REAL ESTATE CRM DO?
- Manages incoming requests
- Preparing price quotes
- Sell properties
- Takes care of the end-to-end process management.
WHAT IS A REAL ESTATE CRM SOFTWARE?
Real estate CRM software is a system that caters to the multiple requirements of real estate agents and real estate firms.
If you are new to using CRM, and you are looking for low risk to zero risk way to implement CRM, check out these free CRMs for real estate.
- Bitrix 24
- Streak CRM for real estate
- Agile CRM
- Zillow premier agent CRM
- Hubspot CRM
- BITRIX 24:
Bitrix 24 offers advanced multimedia features within a free CRM interface. Realtors can communicate directly with clients through live video chat, social media messenger. Bitrix 24 also has pipeline management tools.
Apptivo helps realtors access contact information, project management tools, invoicing systems, and email campaigns in one place. Also, allow you to access the client’s data from anywhere and saves your client’s time and yours.
- STREAK CRM:
Streak CRM helps you to track deals in your Gmail inbox.
- AGILE CRM:
Unlimited data strong, task management, document tracking, and appointment are what a realtor can benefit from Agile CRM.
- ZILLOW PREMIER AGENT CRM:
This tool gives you the insight you can’t see anywhere else. Ability to see your client’s Zillow search activity right within the CRM, giving you the information you need to serve them best.
- HUBSPOT CRM:
This is designed to grow business making your job easier every step of the way. Has features like contact management, email templates, and meeting schedule.
HOW CRM BENEFIT REAL ESTATE AGENTS.
- Relationships are built on providing the right services at the right time. CRMs provide real estate agents with information about lead behavior, they help agents provide effective customer service to clients through every phase of the real estate sales or purchase process.
- Since CRMs display lead behavior, agents can easily scan the system to see what listing users “favorited” or where they clicked in the email newsletter. Rather than guess what your client wants or needs, agents have precise information that lets them make informed decisions and provide high-quality customer service.
- Agents can automate so many tasks within the CRM; they won’t need to devote as much office time to repetitive administrative duties. The time they recapture can then be used to show properties, market their services, and perform other valuable tasks.
- CRMs make it easy to stay in contact with past clients to generate referrals. Agents can increase their conversations and their income as a result of the platform.
- A CRM can promote responsiveness by systemizing the follow-up process, hereby disallowing agents to let follow-up fall by the wayside during busy periods.
- Data gathered can help agents refine their approach by delivering feedback on what is working and what is not.
Real estate companies understand the importance of relationships on the overall business, probably more than other types of businesses.
Here are some of the benefits of adopting CRMs in real estate agencies.
- Ensures zero lead leakage, with CRM real estate agents brokerage, can address the issue of losing leads to manual systems like a spreadsheet.
- You can easily capture property inquires from all your digital ads (Google, YouTube e.t.c), social ads ( Facebook, LinkedIn e.t.c), traditional ads (print, TV)
- Beyond capturing leads, you can analyze these leads with CRM. Identify which campaigns are doing well and which ones require serious optimization.
If need be, carry out A/B tests of your content on each platform to see what works.
- Responds faster to customer inquiries, the amount of time it will take to respond to enquires can directly influence your sales. The faster you are at it, the better. Many CRMs come with configurable auto-responses that enable you to respond to inquiries even when you are not physically available to respond.